Choose safer chemicals, create safer products with Scivera
The unique SciveraLENS® platform drives the transformation towards safer chemistry and material health, helping you to simplify your chemical management process.
SciveraLENS® is a powerful cloud-based program that utilizes over 4,500 chemical hazard assessments (CHAs) completed by a team of toxicologists — the largest library in existence — and an easy to understand 23-endpoint user interface to help brands and suppliers know exactly what chemicals are in their products and identify safer alternatives when needed.
With SciveraLENS® you can:
- Screen formulations for sourcing and product development
- Understand your company’s chemical footprint
- Manage compliance and certification requirements automatically
- Benefit from 4,500+ Chemical Hazard Assessments verified by Scivera’s team of toxicologists
- Protect your intellectual property while providing necessary chemical safety information
- Save money
- Unite your supply chain
- Build a configurable plan to fit your needs and budget
Get in touch today to learn more and see how Scivera can help you create safer products.
Not seeing the form? Simply hit the “Accept cookies” button at the bottom of your screen or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.