Customer Success Representative:
Scivera is fundamentally changing the way brands and suppliers worldwide screen and select chemicals. Scivera’s software solution has been adopted by large and easily recognizable brands and makes the world a safer, cleaner and more sustainable place. Powered by a strong social mission and strong corporate mission we are looking for someone passionate about working in a dynamic, challenging, and fun environment.
As the Customer Success Representative, you will have a critical role in engaging with our prospects and customers from around the world to expand our client base, delight our customers, and further the company’s missions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Engage with prospects and existing clients to explore how Scivera can be their partner for chemical management solutions.
- Drive and assist sales and upgrades within the company’s standard product line.
- Provide superior service to our clients and assist with related duties (monitor, respond to, and follow up on incoming phone calls, chats, and emails) in a professional and friendly manner.
- Build relationships with clients and prospective clients in a methodical manner leveraging our tools (Salesforce.com, etc) for client/prospect interaction and management.
- Become knowledgeable about Scivera’s product lines, industry terminology, and company operations sufficient to perform the above functions.
- Work with the team to create customer support tools like User Guide articles, tutorial videos, help documents, and more.
- Complete other duties as needed to support Scivera as the organization matures.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience supporting clients and/or inside sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who shares problem-solving responsibilities with the team and offers creative responses to new challenges
- Adept use of technology (CRM and live chat experience a plus)
- University or College degree preferred
The right “fit” for our team and our culture also bringing things like:
- Passion for working with a small but fast-growing company
- Desire to be part of a talented team taking on big goals and big expectations
- Commitment to our client’s success and the advancement of our solution
This position can be done virtually, from a home office or virtual location with reliable Internet.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and to explore if Scivera is the right fit for the next chapter in your career. Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be the right fit to email@example.com.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements of this job. It is not a comprehensive statement of job functions, responsibilities or requirements. Please note that all offers of employment will be contingent upon the results of a background check and signed confidentiality agreements.
Scivera is an equal opportunity employer. Scivera does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class as established by law.