Scivera is fundamentally changing the way brands and suppliers worldwide screen and select chemicals. Scivera’s software solution has been adopted by large and easily recognizable brands and their suppliers and makes the world a safer, cleaner and more sustainable place. Powered by a strong social mission and strong corporate mission we are looking for someone passionate about working in a dynamic, challenging, and fun environment.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish positioning, help identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- BA/BS in marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Previous and proven experience in Marketing, especially with developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in HubSpot’s marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: WordPress, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
This position can be done virtually, from a home office or virtual location with reliable Internet.
We can’t wait to learn more about you and to explore if Scivera is the right fit for the next chapter in your career. Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you would be the right fit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above is intended to describe the general content and requirements of this job. It is not a comprehensive statement of job functions, responsibilities or requirements. Please note that all offers of employment will be contingent upon the results of a background check and signed confidentiality agreements.
Scivera is an equal opportunity employer. Scivera does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected class as established by law.