CLIENT SUCCESS REPRESENTATIVE
Scivera is fundamentally changing the way brands and suppliers worldwide screen and select chemicals. Powered by strong social and corporate missions we are looking for someone passionate about working in a dynamic, challenging, and fun environment. Scivera’s software solution has been adopted by large and easily recognizable brands and makes the world a safer, cleaner and more sustainable place. As the Client Success Representative, you will engage with prospects and customers from around the world to help them better understand what makes up their products and explore/implement better alternatives. Your role will be the “front line” to expand our client base, delight SciveraLENS subscribers, and advance the company’s missions.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Enjoy and look forward to working with our prospects and clients knowing Scivera’s solution will dramatically improve their company’s chemical management and overall sustainability
- Engage with prospects and existing clients to explore how Scivera can be their partner for chemical management solutions.
- Drive and assist sales and client upgrades within the company’s standard product line, which can be quickly learned and understood.
- Provide superior service to our clients and assist with related duties (monitor, respond to, and follow up on incoming phone calls, chats, and emails) in a professional and friendly manner
- Build relationships with clients and prospective clients in a methodical manner leveraging our tools (Salesforce.com, Pardot, etc) for client/prospect interaction and management
- Become knowledgeable on Scivera’s product lines, industry terminology, and company operations sufficient to perform the above functions.
- Complete other duties as needed to support Scivera as the organization matures
What we’re looking for:
- Passion for working in a small but fast-growing company
- Passion for providing safer and more sustainable consumer goods to the world
- Desire to be part of a talented team taking on big goals and big expectations
- Commitment to our client’s success and the advancement of our solution
- The right “fit” for our team and our culture also bringing things like:
- Previous experience supporting clients and/or inside sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player who shares problem-solving responsibilities with the team and offers creative responses to new challenges
- Adept use of technology (CRM and live chat experience a plus)
Interested? Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to learn more about you and to explore if Scivera is the right fit for the next chapter in your career.
Scivera is an equal opportunity employer. Scivera does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, veteran status, or any other protected class as established by law. All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of a background check and signed confidentiality agreements. The above description is not all inclusive and is subject to change at any time based on business needs. All employment with the company is at-will.